Have you a few hours a week that you can spare?
Would you like to help out a local charity based in the heart of Wallsend?
Wallsend Memorial Hall & People’s Centre are looking for volunteers for the following positions:
- Reception cover - answering the telephone, taking messages, greeting the public, keeping reception area clean and tidy.
- Caretaking and cleaning. We are looking for people to help with the day to day cleaning and setting up of rooms. Duties include moving chairs and table, dusting, mopping, sweeping, vaccuuming etc.
- Finance - to work alongside the finance officer, experience of zero accounting system would be preferred but not essential.
- Catering - to work alongside our team with food preparation, cleaning of kitchen etc.
- Delivery drivers - to help with food delivery for our clients.